The class FX-500 with its subclasses is capable of setting one piece plackets to knit shirts of all types. The speed and quality of the operation using this equipment is unsurpassed.
Stitch and Cut Patterns
- Fully automatic hands-free operation with one touch cycle activation.
- Fully programmable from touchscreen panel.
- Maintenance screen for Trouble Shooting.
- Laser light alignment.
- New crow-foot cutting system fully programmable to allow for micro adjustment of cut and of cut position (double knife models).
- Venturi removal of waste material and disposal into bag (double knife models).
- High production – over 200 dozen per 8-hour day.
- Stacker, transporter programmable to allow for off-loading at either operator or non-operator side.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Juki LH3528A-7 Direct Drive, Semi Dry Sewing Head.
- Models available to set plackets with the following finishes:
- Allen Solley
- Set In
- Manufactured with pride in USA.