Kansai Beltloop NW2202
The Kansai Beltloop NW2202 is a flatbed, 2 needle, bottom cover stitch machine designed for belt loop making improving on our already popular B2000C series. It’s front (supporting) presser foot is independent from the main presser foot and includes a stopping function to keep it at lifted position, allowing for easier folder positioning. The lower knives are now easier than ever to adjust and allows you to fine tune the cutter easily and produce belt loops of up to 20mm.
- Newly added stopping function.
- Added knob for improved adjustment of lower knives.
- Perfect for belt loop making.
- Allows you to produce belt loops from 8mm up to 20mm.
- Environmentally friendly.